Our international medical summits are providing cutting edge research and updating training for the medical providers while stimulating conversation and collaboration among researchers working in the field.
OUR NEXT EVENT - 4th PINK Concussions Summit in Rome - PINK 4 - will focus on girls and young women under the age of 25, as well as spotlight Post Concussion Syndrome in females from an international prospective. The summit will be held as a post-conference session at the 2nd International Conference on Paediatric Acquired Brain Injury in Rome on Saturday 23 September 2017.
Three International PINK Conferences on Female Brain Injury were produced by PINK and PINK Concussions Award Receptions have been held each summit where we award regional, state and national awards.
- PINK 1 hosted by Georgetown University School of Medicine and Medical Center, Feb 2016
- PINK 2 hosted by Palo Alto VA Healthcare System, Oct 2016
- PINK 3 hosted by International Brain Injury Association’s IBIA World Congress in New Orleans, April 2017
Over our three international medical summits...
- 100+ Experts presented and/or moderated sessions over the three summits
- 62 Scientific posters were displayed
- 400+ Participants attended
- Thousands of online participants viewed via PINK Concussions tweets and online video
- 10,000+ Twitter followers participated across our two accounts
- Top Sponsors have been NCAA, US Lacrosse, as well as the US Dept of Veterans Administration
- National endorsements from the NCAA, BIAA, IBIA, Brain Injury Canada and Women’s Sports Foundation.
Here are mini interviews from our PINK Summit Experts http://www.pinkconcussions.com/speaker-interviews/
PINK 4 Rome - September 23, 2017 - Click here for more details.
PAST CONFERENCES - click links for more info
PINK 1 The PINK Concussions International Summit on Female Concussion and TBI hosted by Georgetown University Medical Center on Feb 27-28, 2016, with 65 world class concussion and TBI experts presenting 25 papers and 40 posters for 220 participants.
PINK 2 The PINK Concussions Symposium Palo Alto hosted by the Palo Alto VA Health Care System on October 7-8, 2016, with 35 world class concussion and TBI experts presenting 25 papers and 20 posters for 120 participants.
PINK 3 The PINK Concussions Symposium at the World Brain Injury Congress 2017 to place on Sunday, April 2, 2017, in New Orleans, LA.